If you’re looking for a way to spice up your day, look no further than Harley Quinn! This sassy supervillain has been entertaining us since 1992, and her quotes are just as hilarious today as they were then. In this article, we’ve collected 65 of the best Harley Quinn quotes for you to enjoy. Whether you’re feeling down or just need a good laugh, these quotes will definitely do the trick!
About Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn is a fictional character, created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm. She first appeared in Batman: The Animated Series in 1992 and has since been featured in numerous comic books, films, television series, video games and other media appearing.
She is known for her quick wit, chaotic behavior and unique style of dress. She is a former psychiatrist and has a close relationship with another villain, the Joker.
Harley Quinn appeared in many movies, including Suicide Squad (2016), Birds of Prey (2020) and The Suicide Squad (2021). Her character has been portrayed by Margot Robbie, Arleen Sorkin and Tara Strong.
What are the benefits of reading Harley Quinn quotes?
Harley Quinn quotes are a great way to add a bit of fun and humor into your day. They can help you take a break from the serious side of life and enjoy some light-hearted banter. Reading Harley Quinn quotes can also provide you with insight into her character, as well as help you understand her motivations. Moreover, they might even help you overcome tough times by reminding you that life isn’t always serious.
So, without further ado, here are 140 of the best and funniest Harley Quinn quotes! Enjoy!
Harley Quinn Quotes
- “A-Okay, Mr. J.” – Harley Quinn
- “So. We broke up.” – Harley Quinn
- “Number 1: No one is like me.” – Harley Quinn
- “Being Joker’s girl gave me immunity…” – Harley
- “I told you she had a killer voice.” – Harley Quinn
- “THAT is childhood trauma right there.” – Harley Quinn
- “You drink, right kid?” – Harley handing margaritas out
- “There is something you could do for me, Doctor.- Joker
- “I know how to make some smiles, Puddin’.” ― Harley Quinn
- “Ooh, come to Daddy. ” – The Joker \ ” Puddin’! ” – Harley
- “So what if I’m crazy? The best people are.” ― Harley Quinn
- “My heart scares you, and a gun doesn’t?” – Dr. Harleen Quinzel
- “It’s the end of the world. Have a drink with us.” ― Harley Quinn
- “Call me a softie, I dare ya!” – Harley Quotes from Birds of Prey
- “Aren’t you glad you wore that? Sexy AND bulletproof!” – Harley to Montoya
- “You broke my f@cking legs!” – Driver \ Oh, Boo Hoo.” – Harley Quinn quotes
- “I’m sorry, kid, I’m just a terrible person I guess.” – Harley to Cassandra
- “My love for my Joker was stronger than their madhouse walls.” – Harley Quinn
- “We had mad love, once upon a time. But now that’s over, Mistah J.” – Harley Quinn
- “Every woman has a crazy side that only the right man can bring out.” ― Harley Quinn
- “Everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff, right? I’m off my meds.” ― Harley Quinn
- “Normal is a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don’t get normal!” ― Harley Quinn
- “You know what they say: behind every successful man is a badass broad.” – Harley Quinn
- “Why can’t a girl be nice to a guy without the mook trying to murder her?” ― Harley Quinn
- “I’m not shopping at this store: I’m robbing this store. Paying is for dummies!” – Harley
- “Don’t get me wrong, my Puddin’s a little rough, but he loves me, really.” – Harley Quinn
- “Oh, come on, Puddin’! Don’t you wanna rev up your ‘Harley’? Vroom vroom.” – Harley Quinn
- “I underestimated you, and I’m sorry.” – Montoya \ (shrugs) I’m used to it.” – Harley Quinn
- “They say if you want to tell a story right, you gotta start at the beginning.” – Harley Quinn
- “You’re that singer no one listens to.” – Harley \ You’re that @sshole no one likes.” – Dinah
- “You made me want to be a less terrible person.” – Harley Quinn quote from Birds of Prey DC movie
- “Psychologically speaking, vengeance rarely brings the catharsis we hope for.” – Harley Quinn, PhD
- “Some people have their Eiffel Tower or Olive Garden…” – Harley talking about the Ace Chemical Plant
- “We’re finished you and me. I’ve got someone new now. Someone better.” – Harley Quinn quote to Joker
- “Would you die for me? ” – Joker \ ” Yes. ” – Harley \ ” That’s too easy. Would you live for me? ” – Joker
- “I may look happy but honestly dear, the only way I will really smile is if you cut me ear to ear” – Joker.
- “I tried to play by the rules, but no! They wouldn’t let me go straight! Society is to blame!” ― Harley Quinn
- “If you want boys to respect you, show them you’re serious. Shoot something, blow it up!” – Harley Quinn quote
- “I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dance with mine.” – Harley Quinn
- “Say it. Say it. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty…” – The Joker \ ” Please? ” – Harley Quinn
- “Isn’t this fun? It’s just like a sleepover. We should order pizza- make Cosmos!” – Harley \ Harley, focus.” – Dinah
- “Let me get you outta here girl. We can team up again. Drive all the boys crazy. Ya know? Like the old days…” – Joker
- “Whatever you say, Mistah J! Just gimme a sec to find the form and I’ll commit myself!” – Harley Quinn quotes to Joker
- “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! It’s hysterical, Mister J! Welp, scratch one slinky stink bomb! Let her have it, Puddin’!” – Harley Quinn
- “Do you know what a harlequin is? A harlequin’s role is to serve. It’s nothing without a master. And no one gives two sh*ts who we are beyond that.- Harley Quinn
- “I found The Joker’s psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming — and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me.” – Dr. Harleen Quinzel
- “You got all dressed up for me? ” – Harley Quinn \ ” Oh, you know I’d do anything for you. By the way, I’ve got some grape soda on ice and a bear skin rug waiting. ” – The Joker
- “You got it all wrong, baby. I was using them to help you escape. Who else would I break into Arkham for? Nobody, that’s who. It’ll be just like old times.” – Joker quotes to Harley Quinn
- “You don’t know who that is? The Joker. The Clown Prince of Crime. My former partner in madness. The Harlequin of Hate. The Jester of Genocide. You’ve never heard of him? ” – Harley Quinn
- “You know, for what it’s worth, I actually enjoyed some of our romps, but there comes a time when a gal wants more. And now, all this gal wants is to settle down with her lovin’ sweetheart.” – Joker
- “So you do remember me. That´s weird because you killed the only thing I ever loved, and now I find you have been keeping a whole new generation of Jokers to yourself. I know. Awkward.” – Harley Quinn
- “What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me, Mr. J? ” – Dr. Harleen Quinzel \ ” What? Oh, I’m not gonna kill ya. I’m just gonna hurt ya… really, really bad. ” – The Joker \ ” You think so? Well, I can take it.
- “Ya wanna know what this is really about, Mistah J? It’s about cognitive empathy. It’s about finally understandin’ what it was like ta be me in our relationship. By experiencin’ what it’s like ta be trapped.” – Harley Quinn
- “He’s after all of us. The kid just robbed him. You betrayed him. You killed his BFF. And you’re dumb enough to be building a case against him. So, unless we all want to die very unpleasant deaths, we’re going to have to work together.- Harley to the Birds of Prey
- “It doesn’t matter if you love him or hate him, the Joker will always have a special place in my heart. He is my greatest enemy and also my greatest love.” – Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn is one of the most beloved characters in DC Comics and it’s no wonder why. Her quips, her attitude, and her loyalty are something to be admired, and her quotes will always have a special place in our hearts. Whether you love him or hate him, The Joker and Harley Quinn are a dynamic duo that we won’t soon forget. They may be madly in love or deeply entrenched in a tumultuous relationship, but their chemistry is undeniable. Harley Quinn’s quotes remind us that no matter how crazy life can seem sometimes, it’s still worth living to its fullest. So grab your biggest hammer and take a swing at life!